Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 6

Day 6: Favorite super hero and why.

I'm not into super heroes. I don't have a favorite. It's not something I've ever thought about, or probably will ever think about. Until maybe Garrett is into them and wants to be one for halloween or something. But even then, Garrett will be my favorite super hero, not whoever he's dressed as.

I went to work again today because Paul was home with the munchkin. I missed him like crazy again. But the day went fast and the grandparents have loved their time with him. 2 days a week is my max though...maybe one.

We celebrated Paul's birthday tonight with his parents and my family. It was a lot of fun. We went to Fat Cats, played some pool, had some pizza, and went bowling. I took pictures, but I'm too lazy to upload them tonight so maybe tomorrow I'll write more about the birthday bash. (Plus, I only have 5 minutes to post this!)

No comments: