Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 15

Day 15: Put your ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play.

I never use my ipod. I don't even know if I know how to put it on shuffle. Maybe I should use it. It only has music on it because of Kristin and Paul. I was so excited when I got it. Oh well...

So instead, here are the first 10 happy baby pictures off of my camera from the past 2 days.And if that's not enough, here's a 4 minutes video of Garrett just chillin' on his changing table.



And if you still want more, here's G learning all about football from dad.
Oh, and showing off his new monkey hat. Have I mentioned that if its baby and its monkey, I buy it? Unfortunately you cant see the tiny monkey face on his shirt or the big monkey face on his bum.Such a content little guy. Just looking at the mobile above his crib.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Garrett is so Cute! I played the video and Porter sat and watched the whole thing! They could be good little buddies! We need to hang out for sure!