Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 13

Day 13: A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.

Dear EVERYONE who exits at 13th East off of I80 East,

That 'Yield To Pedestrians' sign when you're turning right? It means that you yield to PEDESTRIANS. (read that word dramatically- Ped-ess-tree-unnzzz). You can go, even if there are cars coming. You have your very own safe lane to turn into and no one will be in danger. And if you keep sitting there in fear while hundreds of cars roll by during rush hour, I'll keep honking at you. And if you get scared by my horn and throw your arms up in the air, I'll keep pointing at the sign with the hope that someday you'll read it.

Thank you, and happy driving.

Andrea

1 comment:

RobyLynn said...

AMEN!!!!

That is the most annoying intersection for those of us turning right. I'm right there with you!