Kind of a lot. Maybe even more than I wanted to learn.
I'll make a list of things I've learned so I can try to avoid rambling.
- I love my parents a lot. I didn't just learn this, but I learned it more this month.
- Black Friday shopping is crazy in California. I've done it in Utah and Idaho too, but California wins.
- I'm way too old to pull all nighters.
- There are some big changes happening in the White family. (details in the next couple days)
- Garrett gets cuter everyday.
- I sleep better when Garrett is in his crib, and the major worrying only lasted one night.
- Furniture store employees bug me worse than used car salesmen.
- There are so many things to think about, figure out, schedule, follow up on, decide, etc.
- I could probably go the rest of my thanksgivings without yams.
- Its hard when people you love and/or respect let you down.
- The older I get the more I see why people are how they are.
- Paul really wants me (and Garrett) to be happy and well taken care of. This is another one I didn't just learn this month, but we've had a lot of hard, overwhelming, 'grown-up' conversations this month that have really made me see what an incredible, devoted, and caring man I married.