Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 14

Day 14: A picture of you and your family.We're getting a new family picture taken at Christmas time because Taylor will be here again from Alaska. And since the last family picture we got we've lost one, and added one.

And I have a confession. I'm decorating for Christmas today. I've never "skipped" Thanksgiving like this before. I have cute Thanksgiving decorations and like giving each holiday equal attention, but this year is a little different. My Thanksgiving stuff has only been up for about a week, but its coming down a week and a half before the holiday. My reasons are twofold. One, we're leaving for Thanksgiving, in a couple days actually, so I don't really need them up if we're not here to enjoy them. And, I think my Christmas decor will come down earlier this year than it usually does (I'll explain later) so I want to enjoy it as much as I can. And, (I guess it's threefold) I've been a little sad this week and Christmas makes me happy. This little guy also makes me happy. Wow, I love him.

No comments: