Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 19

Day 19: Nicknames you have and why you have them.

Ange -my brother Scott started this one. My brothers, my parents, and friends from about 2007 and earlier call me Ange.
Spange -my brother Taylor started this one. He's about the only one that calls me this.
Bebs -Paul and I call each other this.
Angie -Only 2 people in the whole world are allowed to call me Angie. You know who you are.

It's funny that today is the nickname day because last night Paul and I were talking about Garrett's many nicknames. Here's the ones I can think of:

G-money
G-dog
Sweet G
G-monk
G-lish
Monkey
Schmunch
G-dub
Gar Bear
Cheddar
G

We went to Paul's friend Josh's rehearsal dinner tonight. It was so fun. When Josh found out I was pregnant this past February, he told me he hoped I wasn't due in September because that's when he wanted to get married. Oops! I'm so glad he waited for Garrett to be here. We took Garrett to the rehearsal and dinner. He did great during the hour and a half rehearsal and then at the dinner he had 2 tables full of people laughing. He's so entertaining and he makes the best faces and has the biggest happiest smile. I don't think Paul and I have ever laughed so hard at him, and we see his little personality everyday. Have I mentioned how much I love my kid??

No comments: