Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 16

Day 16: Another picture of yourself.

I just tried to find a decent picture of myself and it was depressing. All I have in the past year are me looking pregnant. And then the post baby pictures are mostly me holding the baby with part of my head chopped off or something. And it doesn't help that this morning I went shopping for a pair of comfortable pants for our trip. By 'comfortable' I mean, a size bigger than my pre-pregnant size. I guess I should be happy that I can button my old pants up, but I want to be able to breathe. I'll just cut the tag out of the pair I bought this morning and say they are an 8. So here's the only picture I have of myself since having Garrett that doesn't have him in it. This is me and cute Kim. She and her husband came to Utah for a visit last month from California and we had them over for dinner.

1 comment:

Nourishing Creations said...

You have plenty of time to fit into your old clothes. I remember buying jeans after having Jade and it was depressing to buy a bigger size- but eventually
(all that milk you are making) will result in those new pants becoming too big!