Saturday, January 12, 2008

looking back on '07, and forward to '08.

**2007** (Rundown)


January- I bought a new car and made a debt free plan for my future.

February-I spent Valentines day and my birthday with Bryon (for the second year in a row, even though we weren't really dating either year.)

March- Mild depression set in (for the second year in a row, not because of Bryon.)

April- I went on a Mexico rediscovery vacation to overcome the mild depression. (for the second year in a row.)

May- I started planning my trip to Ukraine.

June- I went to Ukraine. Kristin moved in.

July- I was sad to be back from Ukraine and started thinking and planning for when I could go again. And I met Steve.

August- I planned alot of fun vacations but didn't go on any of them because I spent all of my money in Ukraine so I just worked, ALOT.

September- I went on a last minute life changing trip to Hawaii with my cousin Sara.

October- I quit my job. I met Zhenya. And I was Winnie the Pooh for Halloween.

November- I started working for KTA and almost moved to Hawaii.

December- I went to Ukraine instead of Hawaii.


**2008** (Projected)


January- Chris and Diz get married. (I cheated, they got married yesterday, pictures to come soon.)

February- I anticipate an early onset of the mild depression that usually sets in early March, so I book the Mexico rediscovery trip early...and go to Mexico.

March- I go to Ukraine -or- I go to China.

April- I get sick of living out of a suitcase but I get scared about the commitment of home ownership so I find a cute 2 bedroom apartment downtown Salt Lake to rent, and I move in. And maybe go to China.

May- I go to Kristin's graduation and I meet Andrew. He's great and we almost fall in love but then I leave again for Ukraine or another eastern European country and maybe Germany.

June- I finish 501 C3 paperwork and look for office space in Salt Lake. Dave and Neally get married, and I start to wonder if I'm a little envious of their happiness. For a couple weeks I go back and forth on how I feel about marriage, and then...

July- I get kinda bored and a little lonely so I buy a flat screen plasma TV and an angel bed.

August- I start planning my trip to Africa.

September- Kristin and I decide we need to spend a couple weeks of the winter months somewhere warm so we start planning our trip to New Zealand. And I think about being something other than Winnie the Pooh for Halloween.

October- I'm Winnie the Pooh for Halloween.

November- Me and Kristin go to New Zealand. And I go to the Celine Dion Concert!

December- I kiss my future husband under the mistletoe and it's magical. All my fears of commitment disappear. And we roast chestnuts on an open fire.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

I found you at random. (not really, I know Jake...you know, the jake who will never get over you... ;)) I find your stuff very entertaining. Anyone who can bring me to an out loud laugh just by reading is a blog I'll continue to read. Thank you doll. and I'm Matt, nice to...sort of meet you...

Kevin said...

a darn good year, I'd say!

Anonymous said...

Does life get any better than yours?? P.S. How's hot lips? hehe...is he still at the U?

Kristin said...

The post for August is factually untrue. I was here and you did not work ALOT. You barely worked at all. You went in late everyday and then you just up and left on vacation. I'm proud of you. I'm just pointing out that there are some falsifications.

it's me, andrea. said...

Kristin: I was getting over jet lag. It takes some time. Hell, I get jet lag driving from Salt Lake to Bountiful, so leave me alone...But now that I think about it, you might be right...I did sleep in alot, but it is true that there were no August vacations. The "up and went" didn't happen til September.