Saturday, December 14, 2013

Project 365: 341-347

December 7- They like talking about Santa more than they like sitting on his lap.
December 8- Great-grandpa Garrett talked to Addie today and learned all about face time. Oh the technology our children will grow/are growing up with!
December 9- We went to the little prince kids café again today and have the whole place to ourselves. Garrett could have played with this ball popper blowy thing all day. We love this place!
December 10- Today made it on my top 10 worst stay-at-home mom days. So the kids were in bed before 730. And it's a good thing because the four of us are celebrating Christmas on Sunday, and Santa's got a lot of work to do to be ready.
December 11- Just found out that we get to spend $700 this afternoon to get our van road trip ready. So this morning we needed something fun and free. Knott's "Merry" farm it is!
December 12- I started homemade gifts for both kids a while ago. Then I changed my mind. And a couple days ago I changed back. The inner child in me came out today and I've been making/painting little dollhouse to core, and loving it! Final product coming soon. I hope.
December 13- Whittier host Lions Club Christmas party tonight. Paul's still the youngest guy in the club, but he's recruited some new ones who don't look like they soon maybe clients of his, so I'm feeling a little less out of place. (For those of you who don't know/remember, Paul is a funeral director.) That makes my joke more funny. All joking aside, these events are a lot of fun, full of many 'young at heart' guys.

No comments: