Saturday, March 29, 2008

evangelical fun


Last night my little brothers and I went with Paul to a hang out night in Orem. It was with groups from 2 bible schools in California and there were a few kids there from BYU. It was really fun, I met some really cool people and had some good conversations. We also had dinner and a worship service. Good times. Taylor knew quite a few of the kids there from his interaction with them when they came to Utah when he was the President of Weber State Institute a couple years ago. Scott and I knew no one...actually, I knew 3 people and Scott knew one. But all we had to do was say we were Taylor Greenhalgh's siblings and/or we came with Paul, and we were totally in. You gotta know people who know people.

I loved it. I've been spending a lot of time these days interacting with evangelicals. (I finally know what an evangelical is.) I never get sick of hearing different opinions and views of religion.

Hot babes, huh!
Ok, that's all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Utah needs more people like you. I love that you've always been open to being friends with everyone, NO MATTER WHAT. Thanks for not judging, you've had a positive effect on more people than you know. And look at all the cool friends you have cause of it.