I got an email tag from Sonia. So here you go... everything you didn't know you wanted to know.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
- I was a senior in high school, trying to get my s@#% together so I could graduate.
- I was probably spending a lot of time shopping for my senior cotillion dress and accessories...you know, the super important things in life.
- I was packing up everything I owned so I could move to Germany right after I graduated.
- I was spending most of my free time with Melanie, Shane and Taft...eating corn dogs and orange juice...and bowling.
- I was also on Laural Legacy staff for the 3rd year in a row, so I was going to a lot of meetings and preparing a lot for that. I thought I was so smart and spiritual back then.
5 things on my to do list
- Pack up all the dishes that are covering my dining room table that won't fit in my kitchen.
- Pay bills...I started to do that yesterday, but in the process I found a gift card from David and Neally, so I went shopping instead. Oopsie.
- Book my flight to California
- I have ALOT of books to read, but I'm kind of always reading so I don't know if I'd say it's on the list.
- Vacuum my house.
5 snacks I enjoy
- Crushed ice
- Swedish fish
- Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips (it took me so long to get the spelling of cheddar right.)
5 places I've lived
1. Germany (Weisbaden & Mainz)
2. Louisville, Kentucky
3. Roy, Utah (for the longest time)
4. Utah (Washington Terrace & the SLC)
5. Ukraine (Sumy & Kiev) ...ok, so I didn't really live there. But I rented apartments in both places for a short time. I think I'm adding this to the list to see how I feel about the thought of maybe actually moving there...
5 things I would do if I became a Billionaire
- Pay off mortgages for family and people I love.
- Buy a house.
- Go on a lot of awesome vacations with awesome people.
- Spend my life doing humanitarian stuff (I guess thats what I'm doing now, but with billions I would do more and it would all happen faster.)
- Take a couple friends to Wendy's for dinner.
5 bad habits
- Staying up too late.
- Eating candy.
- Being too sarcastic.
5 jobs I've had
- Supervisor at a retail store (PX) in Germany.
- Undercover Security. Also in Germany.
- Feature Films for Families. (Quad F)
- International Down and Feather Laboratory. (IDFL)
- Director of International Relations.
5 things people don't know about me (this one is hard for me, my life is an open book)
- I've never been a reader, I get too easily distracted. But the past couple weeks I've been plowing through books like crazy. About a book a day. Go me.
- I’ve never felt like I could, or was living up to the expectations that were expected of me in my religion.
- I secretly want to get married again. Don't tell anyone. But at the same time, I'm happy and independent and enjoy my single life.
- I'm the listener and the fixer. I always have been, and I love it. But for the first time in my life I have a listener and fixer. I thought I was good with putting my stuff and the back burner and focusing on other peoples stuff. But now I know that everyone needs a listener, the fixer part isn't so important. But there is definitely something healthy about hearing yourself talk and knowing that the person you're talking to cares.
- I don't ever want to let people down. I'm scared of hurting people I love.