Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Project 365: 105-114

April 15- Recovery day from our whirlwind weekend in St. George.  The kids and I slept in until 9:30. then we stayed in our pj's on the couch until lunch time.
April 16- The kids' art table got a new home with a little more space.  This is what I did to the wall above it. And I already had everything around the house to out it all together.
April 17- Knott's Berry Farm.  Just me and my boys.  Addie was with Grandma White.  Paul was loving this because G usually defaults to me, and A usually defaults to him.
April 18- A puppet show!  More lke a peek-a-boo show, but close enough, and still entertaining.
April 19- These happy kids + sun, food, and music turned this day around.
April 20- Paul was at work so I took the kids to have lunch at the Whitwood fountain, a visit to the pet store, and we finished it off with fro-yo.  Paul's Grandpa really wants us to have a lefty.  Maybe Addie's his lucky charm??
April 21- Paul's grandpa loves roses and has tons of rose bushes around his yard.  He picked me a big bouquet of these beauties today.
April 22- It was impossible to get a good picture of all of my hard work, but I cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom.  5+ hours of scrubbing, going through drawers and cabinets, reorganizing stuff and getting rid of stuff.  And as you can see in my message to Paul, I planned to keep it clean for a whole day!
April 23- I bought a water noodle and cut it in half to make a marble track for each kid.  Paul and I needed to have a big Great Strides planning meeting and I thought this would be a good distraction.  This picture was taken during the two seconds that Addie left Garrett alone.  She loves her brother, and it sometimes drives us all crazy!
April 24- Three nights in a row now of horrible sleep for no good reason.  I gave up trying at 4:30 this morning and got up and made cupcakes for Paul to take to work.  By 7am I was ready to go to sleep!  To bad toddlers don't understand that.

1 comment:

ErinandShane said...

Next time you're in St. George please call me and we'll have a cupcake party. I need you to teach me how to make such cute cupcakes.