Saturday, January 3, 2009

So far this year I...

-Have had 2 parties at my house.
-Got flowers.

-Have NOT gone to the gym. (Looking forward to Monday!)

-Have taken down Christmas.
-Have NOT slept in my own bed. (I've had company and I'm pretty much a total giver.)

-Sat in my parents driveway in my swimming suit.
-Watched the UTES be awesome.

-Started Project 365

-Have NOT gone to sleep before 3am.

-Found out my lease is up in a month, and my rent goes up in a month. :(

But not too bad so far. I'm looking forward to getting back on my normal schedule of sleeping, working out, eating less...just being productive I guess.

P.S. For those of you dying to know. My '09 predictions are on the way. Oh, and the start of Project 365 will probably be posted tomorrow. I'm kind of excited about it.

2 comments:

Randi Kay said...

Yay New Years! It was so good to see you and meet The Paul. I approve. Thanks for the good times. I love you.

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures you take. Looks great!