I hate new years resolutions. I don't want to volunteer to feel guilty. If I was making resolutions it would be things like, lose 20 lbs. by hanging a sign on the fridge that says, "nothing tastes better than skinny", wear sun block daily, hang up a vinyl lettering sign that says, "The best things in life aren't things." to get myself to never impulse buy, give up sugar, stop lying to bums by saying I don't carry cash. Ya know, crap like that.
Instead, here's a list of things I won't do in '09.
- I won't get regular oil changes. I'll just do it when my car needs to be vacuumed.
- I won't go the the gym if I don't feel like it. Fortunately, I'm one of the people who has made it a daily habit, and almost look forward to that time, but if my body needs a break, I'll take it and be fine with it.
- I won't run a marathon, and I'll probably give up 1/8 marathons too (5Ks). I hate running. And I always will.
- I won't give up reality TV or my DVR.
- I won't wear make-up everyday.
- I won't forget how blessed I am to have Paul.
- I won't give up sugar.
- I won't stop texting in the car...I know, mom. I'll try to just do it when I'm at stop lights.
- I won't clean the bathrooms and mop the floors once a week.
Get ready to watch me succeed!!