Monday, July 28, 2008

Rock Band

Rock Band is addicting. Love it. We got together for Bryon's birthday and had dinner at Market Street Grill and then played Rock Band at the Lafeen's house for a couple hours. I was just gonna post a link to THIS instead of posting about it myself. But I had a couple good pictures so I decided to post too.
I rocked everyone's faces off with Dirty Little Secret. 100% on medium, and 98% on expert. I'm pretty much an All American Reject.



I struggled with drums. I think my highest was 67%. But back in high school I convinced myself that 67% was good, so maybe I'm not as bad as I thought!






Bryon's mad guitar skills blew our minds.












Good times! Thanks Melanie and Justin for letting us hang out at your house.

8 comments:

Bryon said...

Go T.A.R.D's...I have yet to figure out what it stands for. I'll work on it. I can't wait till the band gets back together.

Anonymous said...

Why have you never played rock band with me?

Bryon said...

The Allamerican Rejects Dedication... does that work? what about... Typing All Responses Down ... or Together All Royals Dance ? or These Are Really Dumb. Think it over I tried to incorporate your name as you are the supposed Leader of the band; but that did not work. (The Andrea's Rock D_____) Dorks, Duo (if we leave the group), Divas (If I cut off my pee pee). You get the idea

it's me, andrea. said...

We might need to leave the group, Bryon. For now, please keep your pee pee intact, and lets not say anything to Kathy or the Lafeens for a while. Maybe we never need to say anything, we can just try and phase them out.

Kofa High Sports Medicine said...

That's some bullshit! Why did I have to get left out! Is it between me and Bryon's pee pee? I choose both. He can keep his pee pee as long as I can stay on as a band groupie and play with his "instrument" back stage.

Bryon said...

I'm glad I get to keep my pee pee. Kathy can play with my instrument. She just needs to avoid the blue notes. We don't like blue notes.

Melanie said...

I guess i need to look at these comments more often. With or without the Lafeens and kathy in the group, check out my 'orb' (hehe) in the photo where Andrea is on the drums and you can see the stairs.

Bryon said...

I think it looks like a girl orb.