Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fun stuff, but boring to blog about.

1. Last night was fun. I went to dinner with Anne and then we found a new fantastic grocery store. It's called Sunflower Farmers Market. Go check it out, it's in Murray at 6284 South State. I got fab cherries for $1.49lb. Their slogan is "SERIOUS FOOD. . .SILLY PRICES" -It's kinda true. When I took Anne home, I hung out with her downstairs neighbor. I met him about 3 years ago and he moved into the basement apartment a few months ago. It was kinda random that he moved there, but it's fun to see him once in a while. They have a nice backyard and last night was such a good night. That's the main thing I don't like about living in an apartment building. No patio and no grass to lay on.

2. For some reason I'm really excited for football season. I love the NFL. I pretend like I know what's going on with lots of the teams, but really I only follow the team I love, the Seahawks. And sometimes Tampa Bay and Miami. Oh, and a couple teams I hate. The Steelers, Lions, and Eagles. I have weird reasons for my hates and loves, and I'm also easily swayed when it comes to cheering for teams, but I never sway away from the Seahawks. I might go to Seattle this year for a game. That's the plan.

3. I'm thinking about making some changes...and by thinking I mean, I am. I'm gonna leave you hanging for a while but I'll keep you posted, I'm just kind of excited so I wanted to throw it out in the universe. I'll have some more definite plans and decisions made a week from today, hopefully.

4. I hate baby worshipping blogs, where its all about the baby and all you see is a bajillion pictures. (If I had a baby I'd do it too.) I hate complainer blogs. (I've done it too.) I hate testimony bearers. (Done that too.) I hate hypocrites. (I'm one.)

5. I'm going to get a pedicure after work tonight. Love. Them. I'm going with my future sister-in-law. That's right, the youngest Greenhalgh is getting married in November! 2 awesome sis-in-laws in less than a year. I'm glad my brothers are picking good wives.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm mildly offended by your post because I most definetly have a complainer blog. You bitch when I don't blog and then slyly diss it when I do. What can I do to make you happy?

Anonymous said...

I want to know the changes coming up.

Anonymous said...

I didn't mean to be anonymous.