Thursday, June 19, 2008

...nothing worth reading...

1. Sometimes (always) I can't think more than a day or two in advance or I get overwhelmed. No matter what I do, I'm going to disappoint people. That's a hard thought to always have in the back of my mind.

2. Here's a new way to win my heart. Bring me a Mango Strawberry Frutista Freeze from Taco Bell...and some roses.

3. Kristin is moving to Las Vegas. The trip I mentioned below was just a free trip, nothing major, she was sure she didn't wanna move to Vegas, we were just going to hang for a couple days. But, the offer was just too good and she's moving the weekend of the 4th of July. I'm so sad. I can't think about it.

4. I'm thinking of changing my rule about not dating guys that hit
on me at the gym. Last week a way old (yuck) man, and one semi-attractive sweaty Latino guy awkwardly hit on me. (I guess these days I should just take what I can get) But, I'm really wasn't into getting picked up at the gym... So...How much do you weigh? ...Do you wear a sports bra? ...Where did you get your shorts? ...Do you have a trainer? ...That's what I imagine the first date being like. Cuz, ya know, people who go to the gym only know how to talk about the gym. I'm lame, but no thanks. That was my attitude until yesterday. I went to the gym in the morning and then again at night and both times I got asked out by pretty attractive men. I'm still deciding. Also, there's this trainer...I think his name is Jason...I'm really not sure, I call him 'Motivation'.

5. I might roadtrip somewhere for a weekend by myself. I want to get away. Maybe Portland or something. I think that I might get bored though...I have no problem leaving the country alone, but a couple states away and I worry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really? Thats it? A Frutista Freeze? You're totally worth $1.89