Saturday, June 21, 2008

the cure for baby hunger

I've been thinking I wanna have kids. I mean, I have always wanted kids, but sometimes the clock ticks louder than usual. I guess it's been pretty loud lately. So, Kristin and I borrowed he sister Whitney's kids for the day today. That was enough to cure me. Ok, it was actually pretty fun. We went to the zoo and then had lunch at Chili's.

Here's a few pictures from our adventure.


We never quite got a good picture of the 4 of us...this one is the best.After a day at the busy zoo chasing around a 3 year old and a 1 year old, I'm starting to think that those kid leashes that I've always been completely against might not be so bad.




Kobe and I had so much fun on our first date.








Still smiling!







This kid is such a doll!
I'm gonna be a mean mom. I made Kobe put this rubber band over his eyes about 3 times, just to get a good picture. Poor little guy.


So, we're at Chili's and I put my purse on the floor between Kristin and I. I thought it would be the safest to keep it away from the kids. Bad choice. Our waiter had just brought a glass of Dr Pepper to Kristin. As soon as he put it down she hit it with her elbow. It fell to the floor and couldn't have landed more perfectly on and in my purse. It was a mess! 2 digital cameras, a phone, an ipod, my wallet...other purse stuff. Amazingly, everything still works. I should have put it between Kobe and I. At the very most I would have just had to pull out a couple french fries and maybe some tortilla chip crumbs. Good job Kristin.

All in all it was a fun day. I still think I could handle a kid or two of my own someday...I'm just not ready for a Kristin yet. ;)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Do you know anything to cure puppy hunger? I really, really, really, want a cute little puppy right now, but I don't think it's a good plan!

it's me, andrea. said...

I can't help you there. Is there anything cuter than a baby and a puppy together on a blanket??...dogs love babies. Get one. Google pics of babies and puppies. There's some adorable ones. That'll help ya;)

Melanie said...

I'm not the one that needs convincing at this poing...