Friday, June 6, 2008

Dave and Neally's Happy Day


My older brother David got married yesterday to Neally Tempfer...

It was the perfect day...

We were worried about the weather after all the rain we had Wednesday and yesterday morning, but it cleared up just before the wedding and was a beautiful day.

They got married in the little chapel at Hill Air Force Base, and the reception was at Ivy Lane Reception Center. It was beautiful.

The girls...and the boys...

Neally fits in so well with our family and David fits in so well with hers. The Tempfer family is awesome. We had so much fun together yesterday.

We were pretty nice to them, not too big of a mess to clean up!

The grass was wet, the photographer lied to us. I was holding myself up so my skirt didn't get wet, and Taylor and Scott had wet knees. Oh, the sacrifices we make for kodak moments!

Everything went so well all day. It was good to see old friends from Roy and spend time with family.

Congrats Dave and Nene! And now they're off to Hawaii!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg Andrea you look beautiful. I know I'm usually a smartass. But wow, you steal the show in these wedding pictures.

Anonymous said...

Dido.

Anonymous said...

Will you please give my best to Dave and his new bride! She is so cute, and the wedding looks beautiful. I love the sparklers! I wish him the very best, he deserves it!! Congrats to them!

it's me, andrea. said...

Will do Joni! Neally is great.

And thanks boys, you put a much needed smile on my face.