Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Na Pali coast cruise...and stuff.

We went on a sunset cruise along the Na Pali coast a couple nights ago. It was beautiful. I did the same cruise last time I was here, but I think it's a must for all Kaua'i visitors. It's totally relaxing and beautiful. It lasts about 5 hours and its alot of fun and food and drinks. Leaded or Unleaded...Mai tais, Diet Pepsi, Special Pepsi...which tastes shockingly similar to Mai tais. Anything you want. And the boat crews are really entertaining. We saw a mommy and a baby whale. Unfortunately no good pictures of it, but it was cool because whale watching is from Dec. to April, so it was kinda surprising to see them. We saw cute dolphins and sea turtles too.

Maybe I'll put some links on here someday of fun things to do and see in Kaua'i, but until I have enough ambition to do that...if you go, just call me first.

Some other Hawaii stuff...

I love love love the ocean and the sun. I just got back from sitting on the beach and watching the waves crash in. I can do it for hours. It's natural therapy for me. I need to retire by the ocean.

I also love shopping...almost more than the beach. But I'm becoming a smarter shopper. I (usually try to) think about things before I buy, because I already have everything I need. However, I will be spending $22.00 on a candle holder before I leave Hawaii. I don't need it and my brothers will tell you that my apartment looks like I'm always ready for a seance, but it's so cool! I'm thinking about it over night so it's not an impulse purchase...but I'm buying it.

Rumor has it that Hawaii is the most romantic place on earth. I've decided that some day soon I'm coming back with someone other than a co-worker, brother or cousin. Then I'll be able to tell you if that's true.


That's the Wiamea canyon behind me. It was windy that day.


My office in Hawaii.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U have a hard life. Poor girl.

Anonymous said...

You are so cute. I love reading and keeping up it makes me feel like we talk everyday. You make me wanna be a blogger someday, but I don't think I ever will...