Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Dinner (part 2 of love, love, love.)

After the kids' epic naps, we got right back into the fun...

We gave each other and the kids some little gifts....frosted cookies and dipped strawberries...and prepped for dinner.

Paul's family came over to make pizzas with us.  I made little flat bread appetizers.
Please notice the one heart-shaped pepperoni on Garrett's pizza.  I cut a whole pack of these babies with a small heart cookie cutter, but forgot to get a good picture of them covering a pizza. 



After dinner we dressed up the kids, packed up some treats, and headed out to a senior center to cheer some people up.






The kids were a hit!  We even stopped by two other businesses near us to say hello\to some friends.

Paul gave me Parenthood Season one (Yay!), and later in the day I got these roses.  Paul 'knows a guy', and I get free flowers on special occasions.  One of the perks of the funeral industry.
But my favorite gift of the day.  This necklace!
Garrett made it for me with his Grandma White a couple of days ago while I was at the chiropractor.  He was so excited about it that he may have tried to show me and tell me about it as soon as I got there to pick him up.  He was so happy yesterday when he put it on me, and it made my day.
Addie thinks it's hers.  

What a great day...I hope yours was full of people you love.

******************************************************

The pictures that my mother in law created of my kids.







 "I hate Valentine's Day!"





 I love how happy Addie is to see Garrett.




 She looks so sweet and innocent.

So, so happy.



 Kisses...
 And...Done!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Oh. my. goodness!
I love everything! The wings!? The necklace, the pepperoni too!? You are my favorite. And I love your kids.
xoxo

Jes said...

If we didn't live so far apart I'd totally steal your kids. Oh, and it's illegal and wrong.

But they're just so cute!

Unknown said...

Cute! Happy Valentine's Day!