Saturday, February 16, 2013

Project 365: 40-46

February 9- I took a royal icing class.  I learned how to pipe and flood cookies.  It was easier than I expected, but it's still true that royal icing is more for looks than taste.
February 10- My two manly men, rockin' their dinosaur tattoos.
February 11- If motherhood was a regular job, I would have called in sick this day.  But we still managed to get in our morning walk before I spent the rest of the day trying to be entertaining from the couch.
February 12- I spent the morning dipping strawberries for Paul to take to several marketing appointments.
February 13- Mimi and Bapa sent Valentines to the kids from Utah.
February 14- I'm slowly working my way through a book called '2,001 Things To Do Before You Die' and last read I read one that was: Have a picnic on the beach in February. Check!
February 15- Garrett spent the morning with Grandma White, so Addie and I had some one on one time, so Target it was.  Seeing how cute she looks here made me want to work on a train party or a Halloween costume or something...but I won't.  Instead I just bought the 2 dollar hat for our dress up box.

No comments: