Sunday, July 15, 2012

3 years

Paul and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary recently.  I guess it's not super recent.  It was over a month ago, and I never wrote about it.  Is it strange that the only thing I remember about it was that I took Garrett and my mom to the airport?  ...I think Addie and I went to Costco... and maybe Paul and I and Addie went to dinner or something... We were getting ready for our big Bear Lake trip and we planned to go to one of our favorite restaurants in Utah, so we (apparently) didn't do anything too exciting.

We went to The Mandarin in Bountiful (where we had our rehearsal dinner) to celebrate once we were in Utah.  And if you think our actual anniversary sounded exciting? Well, you better brace yourself.  We went on a Saturday night and that place is always packed.  Even on week days.  So we went early because we thought we'd have to wait and they don't take reservations.  We got there at 5PM.  And yes, we were that old, boring couple who finished their Saturday night anniversary date by 5:55PM.  We're so lame.

But at least we have fun.

And at least we're still in love.

And we can't wait for many, many, many more anniversaries together. Especially if we only have to pay a babysitter for 1 hour of service, and we are seated next to all the senior citizens who have dinner at 4:00.  We'll be those senior citizens before we know it!

No comments: