Thursday, January 5, 2012

our little white christmas

In all the scheduling and trip planning, we forgot to decide when the four of us would do our Christmas. So we did it when we got back from Utah. It was mostly for Garrett because Paul gave me my gifts in Utah and he knew what he was getting. He got a smoker. I gave him one for his birthday but it wasn't a good one, so we returned it. The new one was a lot more money so it had to count for his birthday and Christmas, but he was happy. Garrett's favorite gifts were a xylophone and a marble works castle. I did a collage of him with his xylophone because I love all his faces. The marble works castle was a big hit too. But the big marbles have bells in them. It's already driving me crazy. The makers of loud toys must not have kids. Next year we're having a quiet toy Christmas!And Addie obviously didn't care about any of it.This is my 'while visions of sugarplums danced in her head' picture.We really enjoyed Christmas, and we hope you all had a wonderful holiday as well.

No comments: