Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm going to vent.

1. I'm sick of everything that should be simple and easy to do in one try taking three tries. I can think of several things off the top of my head that took way longer and were more complicated than they should have been and it hasn't stopped since we moved here. DirecTV, Wells Fargo (twice), AAA, DMV, Home Depot, Target electronics, Blackberry, the electrician, IKEA, brakes on our ford. Unfortunately, I could go on.

2. I'm so over doctors, therapists, waiting rooms, pay parking lots, appointment reminder cards, co-pays. I feel like I've had a pretty good attitude for the past year with all of these things, but today, I just want to be DONE. With ALL OF IT. I'm sure at our next appointment Wednesday and our two on friday, I'll be fine. Today, I'm not fine.

3. I hate colds. If Garrett and I didn't share spoons and forks and cups with each other, colds might not be so bad, but I'm pretty sure we've been sharing a cold back and forth for about 3 weeks now. Tomorrow I'm washing everything machine washable (again) that he and/or I have touched this month. And I'm cleaning all his toys. And we're not sharing food, at least for a little while.

4. I hate when the grocery shopping list says: paper towels, diapers, toilet paper, soap, dish soap, light bulbs, tooth paste, envelopes. I'm pretty sure our grocery money for the next two weeks will be gone before we buy any food. Why does everything run out at the same time?

Paul and I had a vent session on saturday and when we were done we both felt like crap, so I made us each say three things we're really thankful for. It was a good way to end the session. We really are blessed. But clearly today I had a relapse. I'm going to bed.

No comments: