Then I went on and on about why life is so hard, why I'm frustrated, things that aren't fair, reasons I'm tired, and why I wanna be a kid again.
Then, the next day, I deleted everything and decided to list things I'm thankful for......hmm.........this might be hard...just kidding...
- Crushed ice. I love it so much.
- Ellen and The Office
- My DVR, because most of the time I miss Ellen and The Office.
- Crushed ice...sometimes I like it more than kissing.
- But oh, kissing. Kissing is such a good invention.
- My apartment. It's cute and warm and safe and fun. I'd like a house one of these days and I try not to think about how many years I've been renting, but I'm blessed and I'm not on the streets.
- Christmas decor!!! I'll put pictures up soon...once the lights are on. Paul said I could decorate last weekend, but I can't turn the lights on until after Thanksgiving is over or it's blasphemy. (I started this post before T-give, so no lights were allowed, but tonight was the first night they were on-- pictures to come!...maybe...I'm bored with pictures.)
- J.R. He's my trainer. I always tell him I hate him, but I don't. We had crazy schedules with weddings, colds, birthdays, flu, and we missed 2 weeks of training sessions! Tuesday was the first time back, and wow. My body hurt, but its the, ohhh baby, it hurts so good, hurt! Love it.
- Paul. Oh Paul. He loves me so much. He does so many things for me, and I know, I KNOW he'd do anything for me. It feels so good to know that. I won't get all squishy and warm and fuzzy, but how did I get so lucky?? I love him.
- Text messaging.
- Ceramic flat irons. Back in the day me and my two childhood BFF's Brandi and Mandi would lay our heads awkwardly over the ironing board and iron our hair with a real iron! (That can't be good.) It took hours and we'd try and go days without washing it or getting it at all wet so it wouldn't get wavy.
- Spooning squared. (That's going to get fro yo with my BF from our favorite place, Spoon Me, and then going home to spoon. *wink*wink*)
- My Family. BTW, this list is in no particular order. I have a really good family, and I love them a lot.
- Changes. (I'm really not thankful for the ones happening right now, but I decided I'd be grown-up about grown-up things, so it's on the list, and one day all life's ups and downs will make sense...right?)
I hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving.