Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Project 365: 211-218

July 30- Such a fun night at Huntington Beach with friends who are here from Utah.
July 31- I learned a few days ago that Land of Nod opened a store at South Coast Plaza.  Less than an hour from my house!  I went today and practiced self control.
August 1- Addie climbed a booster seat on her own today (I'm assuming), then stood up.  I happened to look up right as she was falling forward because Garrett told her he'd catch her.  She hit her face on a glass jar, and her stomach on the corner of a hutch.  Garrett didn't even kind of catch her.  I got to her as she was screaming and planking between the booster seat and the hutch.  She's fine.
August 2- Splashin' and fishin'.
August 3- Cruisin' around the city.
August 4- My littles walking to church.
August 5- Garrett loves taco night when I don't take time to cut up all the olives.  And yes, he only had olives for dinner.  Not a single bite of taco.  Whatever.  I didn't have any fight left in me.
August 6- Addie's the post-nap snack distributor.  Pringles cans are the perfect size for little toddler arms to reach into.  Plus, ya know, they're super healthy.
  

No comments: