Saturday, December 1, 2012

I forgot to mention our last night in Utah

My mom, Paul and me, and the kids rode the front runner to Ogden for the lighting of Christmas Village.  The kids loved the train.

The evening was really fun.  There was a parade that we caught the end of.  Then the lighting of the Village, as well as fireworks.  It wasn't too cold, and we all had a great time.

At the station.
 On the train before we left.
 Now we're movin'!

 The kids both said Hi to the lady sitting behind us about a gabillion times, but she pretended like she wasn't annoyed with them.



 Addie was bundled in all of her warm clothes, some of Garrett's and some of Paul's.  She wasn't cold, Paul just thought she looked cute in all the layers.  And she did.






We got family pictures taken that week, too.  I'll try to upload a couple soon.  But if you'd like a Christmas card, and you don't think I have your address, leave me a comment with it.  (I won't publish your comment.)

No comments: