Saturday, November 28, 2009

thanks

I had this great idea yesterday, and I'm pretty sure that I'm the only blogger or human to think of doing this. (If you wanna copy me that's fine, just give me credit.) Anyway, I decided to make a list of things I'm thankful for and blog it!

I forgot to do it yesterday, but its still thanksgiving weekend, so I'm still allowed to be thankful.

1. My husband. I married the best. He's so good to me, and good for me. I feel so loved and safe and taken care of. He's wonderful.

2. My job. I have a fun job. A good boss. Good co-workers. And a good discount. I'm also thankful that I don't have to work full time, or at all if I really didn't want to. (Thanks to #1)

3. My truck. I'm thankful that I drive a bright blue dented truck with dried up eggs on the side from Halloween night. It makes it so easy to find in crowded parking lots.

4. DVR.

5. My family. In Utah and California. I couldn't ask for anything more.

6. Good health, and good health insurance for the occasional not so healthy feeling days.

7. Friends. I love that most of my friends are the type that we could go a year or two without seeing each other and then when we do, its like we haven't missed a day. Those are the best kind.

8. Trans Siberian Orchestra.

9. These fuzzy pants and fuzzy slippers I'm wearing. Aww...the best.

10. Crushed ice.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Oh!...and spell check.

No comments: