Sunday, November 22, 2009

Project 365: Week 47

November 16
Paul did a craft! I bought this box for us (him) to keep all our receipts and bank statements in. I had plans to make it really cute, and tonight Paul decided to paint it while I was working on some Christmas stuff. He did a pretty good job! But I think it may have been a one time thing...November 17
We don't have much of a life. We're both staying so busy that its hard to be motivated to do much in the evenings. Especially when it gets dark at 5:30. We try to be social, but lately we have been spending a lot of time watching some classic re-runs. We just can't get enough.November 18
Tonight was date night and Paul took me to dinner at Squatter's. It was delicious and healthy and organic. Did you know squatter's is all localy and organicy? I'll write a post sometime about how I feel about local and organic stuff and the changes that Paul and I are making. Anyway, Paul was at about a quarter of a tank so we stopped for gas. I'm so proud of him. ;) (If you missed last week this won't make sense.)November 19
Robyn and David live in Utah! These two got married last month in California and moved to Utah last week. Robyn has lived her before and we're so glad she's back, and that she brought a husband! They came over for dinner tonight. Paul cooked because I had to work late. It was so fun! We forgot to take a picture and we even talked while they were here about how they would be the photo of the day. I was so mad when I remembered. So we called them and made them take a picture and email it to me. Thanks guys! And thanks for coming over!November 20
Tomorrow is craft day. Paul was so helpful in helping me transform our living and dining rooms into a mega craft room tonight. He doesn't look too helpful in this picture, but he really was. He loves crafts.November 21
Craft Day! There were 13 people total, but not everyone came at the same time. It worked out really well and we had a great time! Looking forward to another one in January.November 22
We got a last minute invite tonight to have dinner with a couple that Paul knows who work at Temple Square. Of course I forgot to take a picture of them, but when we left there was a fresh white blanket of snow and a lot still coming down. I was really hoping for a snowless winter. I do love snow at night though, it makes the world brighter.

4 comments:

Elessar said...

has SLC ever had a snowless winter?

it's me, andrea. said...

Nope. We've come close a couple times. Like the 2002 Olympics. We had to have fake snow produced so the athletes could ski. Those are the good years.

Adrian said...

Thanks again for the crafts! Looks like you had a fun day.

Randi Kay said...

I am so sad I missed craft day! I really wanted to come but Chris has to use the car for work. I miss you. A lot. We need to have some times together. SOON!