Friday, February 1, 2008

the 8th world wonder...or something.

I´m in Nazca right now. About 6 hours south of Lima. Nazca is famous for the Nazca Lines. The unexplainable patterns and lines and images in the desert. I went on a chartered flight today...one of those tiny old rickety planes in the movies that crash all the time and us real humans don´t believe they ever really get used anymore and they hold like 4 people who are just as dumb and scared as me. Yeah, one of those. We flew over the lines for about 40 minutes today. It was so bumpy and swervy and crazy, but so rad! You should read about it here or here. Cuz I´m on an annoying cumputer with sticky keys and I don´t really want to explain it, but it´s really facinating. If you don´t wanna read about it then just take my word for it, it was probably aliens...that´s the most logical explaination. teehee...but really, it just might be.
This is my favorite one. He´s just a cute little alien sayin hi. I can´t upload the pictures from my camera on this computer, but I´ll put some up someday. And for those of you emailing me asking what I´m doing...I don´t really know. I´m flying to Cuzco on Sunday to visit an oprhanage and to meet with a group there that does humanitarian work. But we´re just kinda making the plans a day at a time, so stay tuned.
I got really sunburned today at the pool at my hotel...sorry about all that snow in Utah...

1 comment:

Randi Kay said...

have I told you yet how jealous I am that you are in Peru and I'm not... oh well. So I have a blog now so I can fit in with all of the cool kids.... How is Elio doing?