Wednesday, February 13, 2008

it's already over...almost.



Me in the plane over the Nasca Lines.

Me trying not to throw up after flying over the Nasca Lines.

Me and Sara eating in Nasca.

Zohar and Asi in Lima. I love these 2 boys. We kinda followed each other for a couple weeks.

...I found a few random pictures on this computer that I was gonna blog a week or so ago but never got around to it. At first the days went by so slow, but now when I look at these pictures and I remember when I was going to blog, and I see how long its been since I blogged it makes it feel like the trip went by really fast.

I'm not gonna write much right now cuz there is a lot I wanna talk about, so I'll try and get my thoughts, and pictures in order and get all caught up next week when I get home.

This has been an amazing experience for me...met some amazing people...had some amazing talks...seen some amazing sights...been to some amazing places. Had alot of time to think about life, people, the world, the future, a little of the past. It was good. Sometimes hard, but really good.

No comments: