Friday, September 4, 2009

meh...

1. I had a cupid-ish dream a couple weeks ago and I think it could be true. Not saying it could be like it might be but I think it seems possible. I was cyber cupid. I was stalk people on dating sites who seemed to be struggling. I'd copy their pictures and recreate their profiles. I didn't lie about anything, but I just worded their info different and made them seem charming and funny. (Dudes and chicks) Then I'd send emails from the fake (kind of real) profiles that were new and improved to the old boring profile. Stay with me. Ok, this could take a while, let me break it down. Cool Dude (me) would email Boring Chick (real person) and ask her out. Then Cool Chick (me) would email Boring Dude (real person) and ask him out. Only one guy and one girl, but I just spiced 'em up a bit. So they'd meet at a restaurant and they'd both think that the other person arranged it. Paul and I would spy on them because since I was that master mind behind it all, I knew where they were meeting. It was so cool and it worked! This could be the next big thing.

2. I just realized that besides Project 365, this is the first time I've blogged in a month. I'm boring. Or just really busy and tired.

3. My mom and I are going to Swiss Days tomorrow. I love Swiss Days. But this year I'm kinda just wanting to see all the crafters who stole The Wood Connections product and copied them. I know, I'm pathetic.

4. My father-in-law bought a wii and a wii fit when we were in California last week. It was so funny watching Paul do everything. My favorite was hula hoop and yogo. It was so entertaining. Now he thinks we need one.5. We still haven't sent thank yous. It's been almost 3 months. I really am thankful, its just that this part is hard! They are sitting here staring at me right now, about half done. I will finish at some point. But we're still getting gifts and cards in the mail so that makes me feel a little better about it. Speaking of things sitting here staring at me...

6. Skittles, Starbursts, and M&Ms are too. I'm not eating sugar. I don't know for how long, but for a while. I need to be healthy and in control. Not that I'm not, but I eat too much candy. I could eat candy all day. My mom informed me that she could too. I didn't inherit a lot from my moms genes. We love each other a ton, but lets face it, we don't have a ton in common. I wish I would have gotten her patience over her sweet tooth. Oh well!

Ok, that's enough.

2 comments:

Nourishing Creations said...

if it's there and you don't want to eat, you should get rid of it, otherwise its too easy to grab some :) Just don't have it in your house and you won't eat it. Its a big barrier!

Unknown said...

We love our Wii Fit, especially in the winter, when I don't want to go walking outside.