Sunday, May 17, 2009

Project 365: Week 20

May 11
Invitation Day!...Well, the start of it. The invites are in the envelopes. This is the least fun part...
May 12
Paul and I road tripped it to Evanston WY tonight...just for fun...then we drove back home. This is where we were Welcomed back into Utah.
May 13
This picture didn't turn out. It was late at night and I had one of those moments where you don't realize how much stuff is around you that you never notice. This tree is in my parents neighbors yard, right by my parents driveway. I realized it tonight because I was driving up the street and trying to see what cars were parked in the driveway. This tree is HUGE and blocks everything. Never really noticed it.
May 14
Paul bought these for me because I love hearing about Brad and Jen. And right now I can't get enough of the Gosselin gossip. By the way, did you know that Jon and Kate will be celebrating their 10 year anniversary on June 12th?!?! That's when I'm getting married!
May 15
My mom and I went to a craft night tonight at my old friend Mandi's house. This is some of the cute stuff we made.
May 16
Dave had a birthday party for Neally tonight. It was really fun. We had a BBQ, played games and had cake. This is Neally and their friends little boy, he wanted cake!
May 17
We had a May birthday celebration tonight. Scott, Laura, Neally, Taylor and Mom. No more til Paul's on November.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Uh... you didn't even MENTION the 'ghost' orbs in the tree picture!

Anonymous said...

The crafts you made at Mandi's are darling! She told me about her little fairs, I really need to go now! I love watermelon decor! So cute! Plus how fun would it be to get us girls together again!