Sunday, May 10, 2009

Project 365: Week 19

May 4
I bought this shirt for Paul a year ago in Hawaii. I didn't give it to him for several months because I didn't want to admit that I was starting to fall in love with him...May 5
Cinco De Mayo! I had to work a long day in Logan today and Paul cooked me this cute little Mexican goodness when I got to the apartment. He's so cute.May 6
Mom and I go on a scrapbooking retreat every year at Wolf Creek in Eden. This year we went on Taylor's birthday. He's taking a class in Logan for 2 weeks so we invited him to the condo for dinner and cake.May 7
Still scrapbooking!!! We lock ourselves up for about 3 days...sometimes we don't even shower! It's all about scraping!May 8
This year we let the boys come up on Friday night for dinner and games. It was fun, but we decided it'll go back to a GIRLS ONLY event from now on.May 9
I had a bad night. My daddy took me to dinner... Tomorrow's a new day...May 10
Happy Mother's Day! This was the little treat I made for the moms in my life. A box with a cupcake in it and the little tag said, "Being a mom is no "Piece Of Cake" Happy Mother's Day!" The family came over, I cooked dinner, and we played games. I have a wonderful mom. Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there.

No comments: