Sunday, May 3, 2009

Project 365: Week 18

April 27
I get so cold and it takes me forever to warm up. I found this old coat in my parents closet and have been wearing it for 2 days. Not flattering, but warm.April 28
We went to our friends Chris and Traci's for dinner tonight. It was so fun! I'm mad that I forgot to take a picture, this is the building they live in...as I remembered to pull out my camera...driving away.April 29
Grandpa and Grandma took me, Paul, Mom and Dad to dinner as a 'Thank You' for the 90th birthday party. It was last month and I still haven't seen them since and had them not mention it and thank me for all the hard work. I'm so glad they loved it.April 30
I love Tai Pan Trading Co. This is my latest unique find. I could wander in there for hours and I almost always find something I need...usually it's something I didn't know I needed.May 1
I got my dress from alterations today! This was a full shot but I had to crop it in case Paul reads this post. I'm so happy I have it!May 2
Anne and Elen had a shower for me today. Thanks ladies!!! It was great! This is Elen, Anne, me, and Sephra practicing our 'look good in pictures' poses that I read about in a Bride magazine...we'll keep working on it.May 3
My fiance is amazing. Brake light, wind shield wiper, wiper fluid...it's the little things...

No comments: