Sunday, October 19, 2008

One of the (millions of) differences between boys and girls.

Paul and I went over to see my brother Scott and Laura's new apartment that they'll live in when they get married. We had some pizza and then Laura had to go back to work.

Scott and Paul worked on setting up the TV and sound stuff...

I just watched...and this is me thinking, "They probably think that using boxes as a TV stand is an awesome idea." Then I thought, "I wonder if it would stay like this forever if a girl wasn't moving in to this apartment."...

I asked, and as I suspected, they both confirmed my theory. "Why would we change it??" was the response I got from both of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so dang funny! I laughed out loud. It is just like men to think it looks great on plain old brown boxes. Good thing they have two good girls to keep them in line. Hey. did Rick talk to you about getting together for dinner?

Bryon said...

Most men do like boxes.