Tuesday, October 14, 2008

deadly cookies

I walked in my kitchen after being at a meeting today and saw this.
I know it's not funny to you, but it was to me. I am in fact the one who made the cookies earlier this morning and broke the spatula, but I'd forgotten about it, so it just looked funny. Like a cookie crime or something.

And on the same note, Why do really good 'quality' spatulas just break? I would understand if I was trying to lift a cement slab off the cookie sheet or something, but these were tiny little almost weightless innocent looking cookies. And knowing me, I'll throw the handle away and use the short spatula for the rest of my life. ...Actually not, 'knowing me', but, 'knowing my mom', I think we used a broken handled spatula for like 18 years or something, my parents might still have it!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Weird... I don't think I've ever had a spatula break. Maybe I should bake more cookies.

Bryon said...

My Mom would always break spatulas and wooden spoons (over our heads)...I think maybe you might have some built up anger A. (A like Andrea not A like eh... hey they both kinda work eh?)