Friday, September 19, 2008

sick and bored...bad combo.

I'm so bored right now because I'm home sick. I have a bad cold. My personal trainer had a cold on Tuesday and swore he wasn't contagious. Then Wednesday he found out he had walking pneumonia ...(really disease namers? that's how you wanna spell it??) Ok, finally, so I saw him yesterday and he swore again he wasn't contagious, but by last night I was a hot mess. I was up all night, coughing, choking, throwing up, sneezing, not breathing well, nose running, head pressure, eyes watering. etc. The only slight relief came when I was sitting or standing. So that's what I did most of the night. All I've done today is go to the gym. (It's not an addiction Kristin, it's a really good unbreakable habit.) And I've made a couple work calls. I still get way stuffed up when I'm laying down so I've been trying to sleep sitting on the couch for the past 4 hours, it's not working. I'm currently eating the last of my crushed ice, and I took the last of my cold medicine a couple hours ago...so I'm deciding how presentable I need to look to go to the store. I'm also hungry but nothing sounds good... Except a burrito from Bajio's. Lime chicken, sweet rice, black beans, mild sauce, w/ sweet and black on the side, light salsa and cheese on top, nothing extra. (Just in case one of you have been wondering while reading this what you could do to help.) ;) BLAH!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that sucks. Good luck with thet burrito!

Kristin said...

Are you kidding me? You went to the gym when you were dying sick. I created a monster.....

Anonymous said...

mmm, Bajios does sound good. we should do lunch when you're better!

Melanie said...

I would buy you a burrito... but it might be a bit gross by the time I get back to Utah to give it to you.

it's me, andrea. said...

Good news everyone, I got the burrito today. And good news Kristin, I didn't go to the gym today. And Melanie, where are you? Aren't you too pregnant to travel?

Mandy said...

Oh man. Feel better!