Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas


Well, I have one more week in Ukraine and I'm kinda sad to come home. Maybe I'll be ready in a week, but for now, mostly sad.

I have so much to talk about and alot I've been thinking about today. It's Christmas, but not really. In Ukraine Christmas is January 7th. So I missed it in the states and I'll miss it in Ukraine...no Christmas this year. But it's ok. It was a good day. I've had a really good few days actually. I'll catch up on those and post some cool pictures in a couple days.

Today, I went shopping. A little for myself, and alot for my family. Ukraine has cool stuff. Then my roommate and I had lunch at "Big Belly." That's what Americans call it. In Ukraine its called "Пузата Хата"After that we went shopping to buy stuff for American Brownies...that was interesting. $20.00 later I had a cart full of stuff that kind of looked like something one might use to try and cook with.

The brownies are done, my roommates like em, personally I think Pillsbury does a much better job with the package mix and Icoulda saved about $18.00. Oh well, it was fun. Then I got to talk to my parents and my brothers and Nene.
I love them so much.

I'm going to bed now. My not Christmas Christmas is over. Merry Christmas Everyone! And thank you to everyone who sent me Christmas texts. You're all worth the 15 cents each it costs me to receive them!

Life is good.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Merry 'not' Christmas