Friday, January 7, 2011

All I want for Christmas is...

I remember when I was a little kid I could never think of anything I wanted for Christmas. My parents, aunt, uncle, and siblings would ask me what I want and I could never think of anything. As soon as Christmas was over I thought of a lot of stuff I wished I'd asked for. That hasn't happened for years, because really I don't want or need much. And when I do, I usually don't wait til Christmas. But it happened this year. Paul really spoiled me for Christmas, but it was all surprises, I didn't ask for anything. But I thought of some stuff. So Paul, in case you're ready to start birthday shopping... wink, wink.

-A sewing machine. I don't sew, but I used to. I made a couple baby things, and last night I made throw pillows for some chairs we got. I was surprised at how well they turned out. (Maybe I'll take pictures later.) But I really would like to sew more and learn to do it better. My mom has a machine I use, but I'm moving, so I need my own.

-A cup holder for the stroller. They were sold out when we got the stroller and I forgot to order one. We need one.

-A camera. Like Jordon and Katies.

-A big piece of art. (But I want to pick it) I love looking at framed art, and I want to find one that I love and buy it.

-A new phone. I'm over the blackberry storm.

-Some sturdy shelves. I want to organize my craft, fabric, and scrapbook stuff on shelves. I think I'll use it more and not forget what I have if its organized better.

That's all. Why am I awake??

No comments: