Monday, June 11, 2012

A Birthday Bash

We went to the 1st birthday party of my friend's little boy on saturday. It was a lot of fun. Made me long for a yard that I can send Garrett to play in and only let him in the house at meal time. Just kidding. But I'm sure he'd be fine with that. He'd probably be more fine just not eating, and staying outside all day.

It was a 'woodsie/outdoorsie theme and the activities, decorations, and food were all great. Garrett was in heaven. Running, splashing, fetch with their dog, toys, bubbles, coloring, etc. etc. etc. He slept the whole way home.

Katy (the birthday boy's mom) grew up with the White's. Paul was best friends with her brother. And the parents home schooled their kids together and I've become friends with the whole family. Paul was at work, so he didn't come with me. But my mom had just flown in that morning, so she came, and my mother in law was there, too.

No comments: