Wednesday, February 17, 2010

To My Amazing Husband...the celebration of love!

Paul and I had a great Valentine's day weekend. It started Friday night with a wonderful dinner at Michelangelo. Delicious. Saturday we both had to work and Paul was on call all night, so we had Chinese food delivered. I gave him a Wii, which finding a Wii was a testament of my love in and of itself. My surprise was a little ruined, but then I created a little lie and he was re-surprised. He gave me a Wii controller so we can play together, true love. And roses, and Mario Party 8 for the Wii. Then on the real Valentine's day which was Sunday I cooked dinner and we had two couple friends over for dinner and dessert. Great weekend!

And then yesterday was the day that marked Paul and I meeting 2 years ago. Our "Met-iversary" if you will. We celebrated by getting 3 for 99 cent tacos from Del Taco. I know, right?

I'm married to the most incredible man in the world, really. It's hard for me to put into words how much I love that man. He is so patient with me. He never yells. He's a great communicator. I feel how much he loves me, and it's a wonderful feeling. When I look back at the past 2 years of my life I'm amazed at how great it's been and that it just keeps getting better. He is a wonderful provider. I've dropped back to part time at work and I love it. I don't worry about money, and that's a great feeling. (not sayin' we have a lot, just sayin' we have enough) I love that I could quit my job if I wanted to, because I married such a hard working, determined man. We love doing everything together. And it doesn't matter if its something huge and amazing or something small, when we're together we laugh and have fun. No matter what. We make a great team. I absolutely cannot imagine spending my life with anyone else. He is simply the best of the best. I love him more than he'll ever know, and I can't wait for the next 80 years with my best friend and the love of my life.

2 comments:

Randi Kay said...

Huzzah for love!
Chris, every so often, will express his love for you guys, especially Paul. Chris thinks very highly of him. As he should. We love you guys and need to get together a lot more than we actually do.

Crystal said...

What true love?!? I am so glad you are so happy. I love the picture you posted of you too. Adorable. Sounds like he is a great guy.