Saturday, December 27, 2008

What the festive!

I just looked at my pictures to pick a couple for my blog post and I'm 5 files behind on picture posting! It made me not wanna blog cuz I wanna put pictures from today but I'm a couple weeks behind...But if I don't blog today I'll be more behind tomorrow. I'm in California right now and have had a fantastic Christmas week, but these are pictures of pre-cali and I'll get some Cali updates and pics up tomorrow...er monday...er tuesday...
Thanksgiving Point with Paul, Taylor and Kristin. We went on a carriage ride through the lights and then had some hot chocolate. I loved it, and I think Kristen did to...the boys humored us...
Paul took me to this thing at Liberty Park called Echoes of Christmas. It was cool. It was a live nativity that you walked through. There was music and shepherds and animals and wisemen, etc. It was a fun evening. This camels name is Chuck. I loved Chuck.

I love doing Christmasy things during December. And by 'Christmasy things' I don't mean shopping, (which I do love) running around, stressing out, competing with neighbor gifts, wondering if you forgot anyones gift. etc. I like the little things like this stuff we did. It keeps me slowed down and more focussed on family and Christ....ya know, the important parts of the magic of the holidays that so often get over-looked with all the hustle.

Oh, and Paul and I were talking tonight about how great it is to have a special someone to spend this happy time with and to be able to do all these fun things together...
He's a good one.

I'll get caught up soon. I know this one is kinda boring, but at least now all of my readers...(both of you), know I'm alive and well. I promise to have Christmas updated before new years day because I know so many of you, (both of you) are so excited for the rundown of '08 and the predictions of '09 that I did last year. We'll see how well I did and how well I do...

Oh and one real quick thing. Today is my amazing Grandma's birthday. I love her so much and am so thankful for the 28 years of awesomeness she's brought into my life and I'd love at least 28 more. I love her and I'm so glad we're each others favorites. (She knows and I know and that's all that matters.)
Happy Birthday Cute Grandma!
Well, until next time and the real holiday post, I hope all your Christmases we full of glitter and cookies and bows and berries and people you can't imaging living life without. Mine was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your grandparents are so cute! They were always so nice! I love all the fun Christmas activities you and Paul went to. I bet you guys had a blast!

Anonymous said...

you guys are so cute. Looks like fun!