Tuesday, June 29, 2010

bloggers block

I haven't felt like blogging lately. I feel like its because I don't have time to, but the stuff that is keeping me busy so I don't blog isn't anything interesting enough to blog about. Which means I should change some things, right?

So I thought about it and I have done a couple fun things in the past couple weeks. We went to a couple Bee's games. One with my co-workers and one with a group of friends. (A girl I work with is also a honey bee and she got us free tickets, Thanks Rachel.) The first in early-June, perfect warm weather. The next one in mid-June and we froze to death. Hot chocolate at a summer baseball game, and then leaving in the 7th to go get more hot chocolate and pie. Ahh Utah. We still had fun.We went to Bear Lake for 4 days with my family. Very relaxing. Boating, fishing, crafting, tying baby quilts, eating, playing games, swimming, walks, bike rides, famous raspberry shakes. It was a nice long weekend. And I didn't take any pictures.

Celebrated fathers day. I got Paul some new clothes and a couple dad baby books.

Went to lunch with Melanie and her cute little boy.

Had some friends over for crafting and a bbq.

Had some other friends over for pizza.

(Remember when I used to take pictures??) ...those were the days...

My chair got delivered! It looks a lot smaller in a huge store. It literally takes up half of the nursery. Our nursery is tiny, and before the chair got here the room had a dresser, a changing table, a bookshelf, and a crib in it. I thought the chair would fit nicely in the one little remaining corner. I was wrong. We tried moving stuff around. And after trying every. single. possible. combination. The book shelf got the boot, and the room is looking quite cute. Paul tried to get me to not have the chair in the nursery but I told him the crib would go before the chair. I'm glad we made it work. At one point he suggested we give the baby our bigger room and we take the nursery. He did a lot of moving of things back and forth, but I think I finally like how it is now.

And because I'm so awesome at not taking any cool pictures, here are some random pictures of nothing I've talked about here and in no particular order.

Now I'm really done with clothes until after he's born. We accidentally found a 70% off sale at gymboree and osh kosh. When we were in St. George I wanted to buy some new sandals. Look what Paul bought while I was trying on shoes. So cute! He's going to be a good daddy.My 6 month mark. That's all for now.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

What a beautiful mama. Also, tell Paul I LOVE the shoes. How cute is that?!? Silly lady, you shouldn't have bought so many clothes because now you are going to have baby showers and be SHOWERED with a ton more. :-) I guess you can just be specific on the size of clothes when you tell people what to buy for you. Good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, my very favorite store is the oskosh in St George! Is that where you found the deals? I think it is way better than the one in park city! And oh my, the dad and son shoes Paul got are adorable!