Saturday, November 24, 2007

My life is far from ordinary.

So, I started this blog thing a couple months ago, and by "started" I mean, I created a blogspot account and never went back to it after that day, until today. I've had a few people tell me I should have a blog cuz I'm not good at keeping people updated about what's going on in my life (which is true, Thanksgiving was interesting) and if I'd just blog about it, it would save everyone time, and people could stop wondering if I'm in or out of the country, on or off the mainland, dead or alive, married or single, jobless, homeless (I prefer the term "displaced") happy, healthy, etc. etc.

I've had alot of ideas of things I should blog about, and I've even come up with cool titles, but then I wonder if they're really blog worthy, and if they are, how do I made 'em interesting to read?

I've also had the times where I thought, "I'll start blogging when I start my new job." or "I'll blog when I move to Hawaii." or "I'll see how things work out with this or that situation or person and maybe in a month or so it'll be a good/sad/funny thing to blog about." But with all the new changes and developments that have been pretty regular in my life the past few weeks, I could go on forever with all kinds of stuff happening and never tell anyone about it.

And the last pre-blog thought I've had, (and this one kindof makes me look like a bad person) is that with almost every topic or event I've thought to blog about, I can generally think of at least one person who I hope wouldn't read it. Not that it's about them, or that I'm lying about something to someone, but there's just maybe some things that I wouldn't mind most people knowing, but I'd like a couple people to...not know. Does that make me bad? I'm sure most of the blog world has had a story or two they wanted to write about and hoped someone would never see it...I guess I'll just have to filter my thoughts a bit for the world-wide-web and for the millions of people who I'm sure will frequent this page once the word gets out that ANDREA is BLOGGING!

Having said all that, I think I'm still going to give it a try.

So there you have it, it's me, andrea -and I'm blogging.

1 comment:

Jes said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're blogging. I can still get my Andreaisms even though you're so far away.