Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hawaii is beautiful this time of year...so I've heard.

Yeah, so I'm not in Hawaii. I'm taking a slight detour, so stay tuned for more details about that in the next couple weeks...








Last night I went with the whole family (and a couple extras) to hear my Mom sing in a Christmas concert at Temple square. She's a member of The Salt Lake Choral Artists. It was so good! I have a talented Mom.


I love it when the whole family is together. It seems to happen less and less these days cuz we're all kinda scattered but when it does happen it's like we've never been apart...and like we've never grown up. ;)


It's dumb that I don't have a picture of my mom cuz she's the reason we were there. Sorry Mom.
Pictures: #1 Me. #2 David, Neally, Taylor, Scott, Me, Zhenya. #3 My Dad. #4 My 3 crazy brothers, Taylor, Scott and David.














No comments: